58-year-old food seller electrocuted in Lagos (photo)

58-year-old food seller electrocuted in Lagos (photo)Florence Imoh, a 58-year-old food seller, was electrocuted while attempting to open her store in Lagos state’s Ikotun region.

According to reports, Ms. Florence who is from Cross Rivers state was discovered lying dead in front of her store at Number 12, Shosanya Street, Ijegun Road in Ikotun at about 6.30am on Monday, June 10.

Investigations by the neighbors revealed that the deceased died after a naked wire had fallen on the metal protector mounted in front of her shop.

A neighbor of the deceased, Sodiq Bello, said

“We have searched for the cause of the death, and we noticed that a naked wire was resting on the metallic sides of the roof, which had transmitted to other metallic objects in the shop. The building has an electrical defect. She was trying to come out from the shop when the incident happened. Mama Chikodi works and sleeps in the shop. She assists her younger sister in cooking and selling of food early morning”.

Meanwhile, the remains of  Florence Imoh has been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital mortuary.

READ ALSO:

Lifeless body of a lady found on a street in Rivers State

Female University Graduate Dies In Fatal Road Accident Some Hours After Her Convocation

Police arrests Man for raping his 14-year-old daughter in Lagos State

Tell Your Friends About This
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Author: Evidence Awudu

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *