The Extremely Super eagles striker has appended his trademark to a five-year agreement with the Foxes, with Town anticipated to wallet the lowest 28 thousand dollars in exchange charges, which will make him the most costly Nigerian gamer of all time, exceeding historical past currently organised by former watford star Odion Ighalo.
Before Ighalo had the honor of being the most costly Nigerian player, but it was lately been held by ex-Chelsea midfielder John Obi Mikel for 11 years after the Doldrums filled out €20m to protected his services from Lyn Oslo, with Birmingham U. s. also paid.
The third and 4th most costly exchanges including Nigerian gamers were finished in the last 13 months.
Former Leading Group champs Leicester Town finalized Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi for €19.5 thousand and €17.6 thousand respectively.
The most expensive Nigerian defensive player in record is Taribo West, thanks to his €12 thousand change from Auxerre to Inter Milan in July 1997.
Thirteenth position currently connected to Several weeks right wing-back Winner Moses, who transferred to the Stamford Bridge outfit in 2012 from Wigan Athletic for €11.5 million
Below is the Current Nigerian Transfer Record (Top 20)
1. Odion Ighalo – Watford to Changchun Yatai- €23.3m
2. Obi Mikel – Lyn Oslo to Chelsea – €20m
3. Ahmed Musa – CSKA to Leicester – €19.5m
4. Wilfred Ndidi – Genk to Leicester – €17.6m
5. Yakubu Aiyegbeni – Boro to Everton – €16.5m
6. Obafemi Martins – Inter to Newcastle – €16m
7. Isaac Success – Granada to Watford – €15m
8. Emmanuel Emenike – Spartak to Fenerbahce – €13m
9. Brown Ideye – Dynamo Kiev to WBA – €12.63m
10. Austin Okocha – Fenerbahce to PSG – €12.4
11. Taribo West – Auxerre to Inter – €12m
12. Brown Ideye – Olympiakos to Tianjin Teda – €12m
13. Victor Moses – Wigan to Chelsea – €11.5m
14. Anthony Ujah – Werder to Liaoning FC – €11.5m
15. Obafemi Martins – Newcastle to Wolfsburg – €10.5m